Friday, August 24, 2012

Coming Full Circle

Time Management

As a high school student, I could look at one index card and see my commitments for the day at a glance. Today, I open my browser and see my commitments at a glance.

One place for everything then.
One place for everything now.

The tools have changed to meet the demands of a changing world. The methodology has remained much the same:
  1. Have a system.
  2. Put everything in the system.
  3. Work the system.
This post brings to an end the series on the tools I now use in my own system. What about you? Is there anything you have changed or implemented in your own system as a result of what you have read this month? Is there anything that has confused you, or some area you want me to go into more depth? Leave me a comment here, or come on over to the Frank Buck Consulting Facebook page and let me know.

No comments: